Our Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are made on a first come first served basis, a €50 non refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking to secure your date.
- Your balance is payable no later than 28 days before your event.
- When paying your balance Candy Couture will require a €100 breakage deposit. Assuming no damage to Candy Couture property this deposit will be returned to you in full on the day or within 7 days of your event.
- Candy Couture staff may take photographs of the Candy Cart being used at your event, these photos may feature in the Gallery on our website or be used for promotional purposes (With your permission).
- Cancellation charges. If you have to cancel your booking with us please be aware the following charges will apply…
- Within 8 weeks of your event you are liable for 50% of the total cost.
- Within 4 weeks of your event you are liable for 100% of the total cost.
- Any breakage deposit already paid to Candy Couture for a booking which has to be cancelled would be fully refunded.
- In the highly unlikely case that Candy Couture has to cancel your booking, we will fully refund all money paid to us.
Food intolerances and nut allergies
If you have asked for a particular food to be excluded from your Candy Buffet we will make all attempts to make sure this is the case. Nut allergies are very common now, and Candy Couture cannot guarantee that sweets purchased for consumption at your event will have no traces of nut or nut oils from production. Candy Couture cannot be held responsible for issues arising as a result of your guest’s selection.
Our Candy is served in beautiful glassware and it is your guests responsibility to ensure that their children are suitably supervised around the Candy Cart at all times to ensure their safety and avoid any breakages. Candy can be served in plastic jars for safety of children and must be requested at time of booking.
Candy Couture will not be held responsible for sweets chosen by children which could result in a choking hazard for them or any danger associated with the misuse of packaging materials.
Candy Couture will not be held responsible for guests, who suffer from allergies, for eating the Candy.